View | Download Absolute Perfection Instruction Form
View | Download Absolute Perfection Terms and Conditions
- Payment methods
payment is due in south african rands, unless otherwise stated, via bank transfer or credit card. we are bound by first national bank of south africa’s laws when it comes to processing of payment. the value of the booking must be paid for as per our instruction form on signing with absolute perfection in accordance to the rand or u$ dollar or euro value of the invoice provided.
- Travel insurances and legal documentation
All participants must take out travel, medical, cancellation and curtailment insurance, or else we will not be able to accept them on a program run by our company or brokered to a third party service provider.
The person travelling themselves, are responsible in ensuring they have the necessary visa, health and other international travel documentation in place at least 45 days prior to departure. any omissions in this regard, are not the responsibility of our company.
- Deposit policy for service providers
Booking confirmation is subject to the payment of the non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount indicated in the instruction form. absolute perfection is under no obligation to reserve any date nor perform any other duties as set out in this contract should the deposit not have been received by absolute perfection. it is the client’s duty to ensure that proof of payment is supplied and the date is confirmed to be reserved by absolute perfection.
Subject to the size and complexity of the group and events, its accommodation and logistical requirements, as well as the time of year, we may require a 25%-50% deposit, at least 180 days prior to arrival. the balance is due no less than 45 days prior to arrival.
- Administration fee
Please note: all deposits carry a 10% non – refundable administration fee in the event of cancellation, regardless of the time period of the notice given.
- Cancellation policy applicable to total trip/event costs
- Any bookings cancelled less than 210 days but more than 90 days prior to departure are subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Any bookings cancelled less than 90 days but more than 60 days prior to departure, are subject to a 30% cancellation fee
- Any bookings cancelled less than 60 days but more than 30 days prior to departure are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Any bookings cancelled less than 30 days but more than 21 days prior to departure are subject to a 60% cancellation fee.
- Any bookings cancelled less than 21 days but more than 14 days prior to departure are subject to a 80% cancellation fee.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies to bookings cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival.
Safari lodge’s varying cancellation policies
Please note: most safari lodges are now enforcing 25% non-refundable deposits within 14 days of making a booking, and the balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Any cancellations less than 59 days carry a 100% cancellation fee. the reason for this is the lodge often cannot refill the bookings if cancelled under 60 days.
It is therefore strongly advisable to take out cancellation insurance. however we as a company will try and negotiate the reduction of the cancellation policies, per case, to serve the customer, should the need arise.
- Travel fees
Should absolute perfection be required to travel more than 50 km radius in round trip measured from its offices, the client agrees to pay absolute perfection at a rate of r 5.50 per km travelled, per vehicle.
- The client hereby warrants that all participants of the event freely give their consent to being photographed as part of the production of this event, which includes the use of their likeness images without any recourse. the client must ensure such release and authorization is acquired and that all participants is notified accordingly.
- Absolute perfection reserves the right to display, reproduce or publicize any images or photos taken of this event and/or taken in relation to this event. publicize, display and/reproduce includes showroom exhibitions, advertising, online publication or any other publication.
- Due to the nature of the service being rendered by absolute perfection, it reserves the right to creative freedom. creative freedom includes the styling, placing, angling and planning etc. of the event in such a way that is associated with absolute perfection’s style and trademark.
- Disclaimer and indemnity
It is a condition of booking any event with our company that the client accepts the possible risks inherent to the trip. the client hereby indemnifies our company together with is directors, shareholders and employees against any loss, injury, sickness, death or damages to self, property or vehicles suffered in connection with participation in any of our events.
The client also waives any rights which they may have entitling them to claim for damages for any loss or injury suffered in connection to sub contracted activities by third party service provided.
We work with reputable companies accommodation and service providers who have all the necessary passenger and public liability insurances in place and recommend you refer to their terms and conditions when staying in their provided accommodations, or making use of their provided transport or services throughout your stay. as a member of satsa our commitment is to always use fully insured companies carrying these insurances in order to protect any client making use of their services and to thus enable a consumer to make an informed decision on or before they commence using the service providers on any given tour.